- Recording Video: Insert a Micro SD Card to Micro SD card slot, and then hold down the On/Off button for three seconds to start recording video automatically, blue led light blinking, and press again the power button again to stop the recording file, the blue light is solid. (every 20min. will save one video file)The device will automatically save a file every 20 minutes and continue video recording to ensure that no data is lost.
- Taking Photo’s: While in standby status, press the Mode button to take photo,the yellow light is on, press On/Off button once to take one photo, yellow light blink once.
- Playing back: Connect the device and TV set with RCA cable, turn on the device and enter into audio-only recording mode, press Mode button, purple light is blinking to reply the present file, press On/Off button once to choose recording file, press Mode button for few seconds to play the file, the purple light is on at the end of playing or when pressing Mode button for few seconds to stop playing.Pressing Mode button to enter video recording model and start recording automatically.
- PC Camera: plug device to computer with USB cable without external micro-sd card and enter PC Camera function, when inserting micro sd card and connect to computer will be in U disk Mode.
- Uploading Files: The Skiing goggles are designed as a plug-n-play USB device. While the device is off or in standby status, connect to a computer with the supplied USB cable. A window on the computer will pop up allowing you to view the folder containing your file(s).
This is HD 720P Camera Goggles, you can shoot high-definition video, taking high-quality photos, and recording high-quality audio, supporting Micro SD(TF) card, With simple operation, elegant design, It is an essential utility in sporting, security, media, justice, tourism, health care, living and other field.
HD 720P Video + Camera + AV OUT
* One box just has ONE pair of lenses.
* Transparent Lens are not included.
Video format: AVI
Video encoding: M-JPEG
Video resolution: 1280*720P
Video frame rate? FULL 30fps
Media playing software: Attached software of the operating system or Mainstream audio and video media playing software, recommend Kmplayer
Picture format: JPG
Picture pixels: 2048*1536
The ratio of image: 4:3
Supporting system?Windows me/2000/xp/2003/vista, Mac OS10.4 (uncertainty, depends on the computer model)
Interface type: MINI 8pin USB Port
Storage support: Micro-SD (TF Card) Max. to 32GB
Battery type: high-capacity lithium polymer