- For ADVANCED skiers looking for an all-mountain ski which is stable in all snow conditions. A dynamic, reactive all-mountain ski featuring an all-terrain rocker and titanium reinforcement with an 80 mm waist.
- Versatility: 60% slopes. 40% off-piste. 50% small turns, 50% large turns.
- Ease of handling: Powerline All Mountain Technology: active cushioning system for greater handling.
- Directional control: Single-walled outer for reactivity and ease of handling.
- Locking mechanism: Salomon L10 Binding Adjustable DIN 3 to 10. Automatic wing adjustment.
Glide performance: The “Pulse Pad” absorbs vibrations for a more fluid ride.
Easy access: advanced.
Recording features: All mountain.
Sizes: Available in 168 and 175cm.
Side cut: 125/79/107 (for 168cm).
Radius: 14.6 (at 168cm).
Composite core: Fiber blend for greater ease of handling and forgiveness.
Construction & Core: “Powerline All Mountain” Technology: Active cushioning system especially for wide skis. Two arms running along the ski sides absorb terrain changes, improving stability in all snow conditions.
Semi Twin Tip Tail: Easier steering for better turn completion. No more slipping on turns.
Shock absorption: “PulPad” Technology: An elastomer layer the whole length of the edge provides absorption of vibrations for more fluidity and smoother ski/snow contact.
Rocker: All-terrain rocker shape at the front of the ski offers: softer absorption on snow banks. more intuitive handling on groomed ski trails by making turn starts easier and more gradual.
Stock advice: Store in a dry place. For optimum storage of your skis at the end of the season, have them waxed and ask the technician not to scrape off the excess wax