- Handles pressures up to 160 PSI or 11 Bar
- Can inflate tyres on bicycles, cars, vans and motorbikes
- A Manometer Gauge to measure the pressure of the tyre
- Comes with attachments capable of inflating through Prestra and Schrader valves.
- Foot rest to keep the pump in place whilst inflating
The eSecure Bike Pump can inflate a tyre from flat to whatever pressure you desire. The floor pump can inflate tyres on bicycles, cars, vans and motorcycles to reach pressures up to 160psi or 11 bar, which is displayed on the manometer pressure gauge on the centre of the pump.
The eSecure Floor Pump is designed to be easy and effortless to use. A foot rest at the base of the pump allows you to keep the pump still, so there won’t be any slipping or losing grip once you begin inflating. The pumps rubber handle conveniently extends out to 3.5ft, the perfect waist height for the average person, as well as the hose being a generous 70cm in length, our bike pump is very comfortable to use.
The pump comes with extra attachments that are housed on the unit to avoid them getting lost. The attachments will fit any tyre you’d want to inflate using either prestra or Schrader valves. At the top of the unit is space to store the cable when not in use for easy storage of the pump.