- The commuter combo pack of choice this year is the Mako 150 Combo
- The package pairs the powerful yet practical Mako 150 and and the CherryBomb Tail Light featuring a .5 Watt LED visible up to one mile
- Mako 150:- 150 lumens, CREE LED, Battery: 2AA (Included), Light Levels: High/ Low/ Flash, Weight: 165 grams (claimed weight)
- Cherry Bomb:- .5 watt LED, Weight: 76 grams, Run Time: up to 100 hours
- Niterider understand that lights are an integral part of your daily commute
Niterider understand that lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the “entry level” commuter lights are nothing more than “be seen” lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that’s why they’ve created the Mako Series. The Mako line now offers five models and up to 200 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. Their favourite feature is the side “gills” emit a red light, which not only looks cool, but makes the Makos more visible. The Mako line is easy on the wallet and operates on 2 AA batteries (included). The NiteRider Cherry Bomb is perfect for commuting and is perfectly priced for riders looking for a low-cost tail light to get them seen on dark nights. The NiteRider CherryBomb is one of the most visible standalone rear lights out there on the market! With super bright 1/2 watt central LED light this fantastic rear bike light emits enough light to ensure you are seen from as far as a mile away. NiteRider then combine this super bright LED with a special lens that spreads the light horizontally, but not vertically. Its this horizontal dispersion of light that ensures you’ll be seen by anyone, anywhere behind you. And if that’s not enough, the super bright central LED is flanked by a couple of additional lights that combine to make its startling flashing mode the most noticeable around. This NiteRider bike light fits in a matter of seconds to either your seatpost or pannier bag with its integrated clip. It has also been designed to run just as well on rechargeable batteries (many lights suffer from poor performance with rechargeables), so you can be kinder to the environment.