- A lightweight BMX with a very high specification. RRP £220.
- Big 29″ Bars with an 8.5″ rise. Quality Alloy Rims
- 2.3″ Fat Street Tyres, Tapered Fork Legs, U-Brake
- Quality Grips, 25/9 Gearing. NEW 2013 COLOURS and U-BRAKE
- Red Wall Tyres and 9T Sealed Rear Driver Hub
The Mafiabikes Kush is the perfect entry level BMX for knocking around the streets or the skatepark with your mates.
It’s got all the looks of a £250+ BMX for significantly less money. Big bars, FAT tyres, quality grips, 25/9 gearing, tapered forks, tiny drop-outs and up to date colourways give the Kush a fresh clean look for not-a-lot of money.
Brand new colourway Dark Green with Red Wall Tyres.
20.5 TT Hi Tensile Steel Frame,
13.75″ CS, 75 ° head angle,
11.75″ BB Height, Integral seat clamp,
Clean, tiny 14 mm drop outs,
Bars 29″ wide, 8.5″ rise, (big bars for stylin’),
Taper blade thread-less forks,
1 piece forged crank,
25t / 9t gearing,
2.3″ massive street tyres,
Red and Green Alloy rims,
Forged front loader stem,
Mafiabikes soft kraton grips,
Plastic integral seat/post, improved plastic pedals,
Mafiabikes head-tube badge & decals.