- Model Type : Junior BMX Frame Construction :Hi-ten steel. Forks :Hi-ten steel unicrown with straight blades
- Frame Size :12″ with a 21.5″ Stand over height. Wheel Size :20″
- Gear System :Single speed with bearing freewheel. One piece steel crankset with surf shack graphic. Wheel Specification :20″ gloss black painted steel rims on black hubs. Black wall pneumatic tyres.
- Brakes :Front and rear V type brakes with adjustable reach resin levers. Handlebar and Stem :Adjustable BMX quill type stem with gloss black 2 piece BMX bars.
- Additional :Chainguard, padded graphic saddle, top tube, stem and bar pad finished with Fat Willy’s neon graphics. Frame Colour : Gloss Black. Fork Colour : Gloss Black Weight: 11.6kg This bike comes 90% built, fitting of pedals, stem/bars. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Brakes may also require some adjustment.
Suitable for children aged from around 7 to 10 years old the Fat Willy’s BMX is a retro blast from the past. It features an easy single speed drivetrain, powerful V type brakes and rugged BMX styling. A jet black gloss frame and forks sets off the freaky neon decals and matching pad set.